Monday, January 31, 2011

lazyy~~~~zzzZZZ

sry o...> <
using eng today..
i hv to improve my eng lor...
if ur eng pro cn say to me wat i wrong in my eng o..
thank you =)
hahaha..
morning jie go shop for helping..
me slp jz like pig..xDD
like slp ba..
hehehehe..=3
^ ^ cn call me Mrs.Piggy jek~~~xPP
ahahha
morning go school lo..= =
do the projek..
KHB de,,= =lolx..tat teacher..
me heart break arrr
me n my family do de..
been broke it...T ^ T
sad siii!!!
arg!!!!
tat few ppl nt nid come lor...= =
heng nia...!!!angry them..!!!
=@ ish!!!!!
unfair de.....lolx...= =
my spray finish jor..> <
then use other cream colour for my wood lor..
hate it...very simple n tak cantik....!!!T ^ T
lolx...=( sad arrrrr
stupid de me...
my hand n face gt spray,...> <
aduh!!!!!haiz!!!! =(
miss wei...
nw little bit dn like frenx lw..=(
me so lone..nvm lor..
they happy jiu ok le..
me always lone de...as me is a storeshop..= =''!!
ok lor......=@
laz talking all of u ..!!!= =
then at afternoon..
my wei call me..
^ ^wa~~~
=33 happy dao~~~~
=D cnt stop smile it..^ ^
hehe~~~~
~~O(^ w ^)O~~
then till 2 o clock like tat
mum ask bro me talking to hu..> <
thx bro.;.
my bro say fren..
> < arrrrr
sry jek~~~~x((
then me stop talking lor..
he mayb busy..
so me go bath lor..> <
cz when talking to phone..me ply wif Oscar(dog name*my dog lor*)
hahahahahxDD
me take a long long long bath,,,,xDD
me finish my bath le..
then call back to wei~~=33
haha..who knw..> ^ <
my 1st call he din take it..
then me call him back de second time..
tat time me nt very happy lw..
gao Emo de...xPP
then keep talking
almost 1hour n 18 mins..
my hp credit finsh jor..> <
Rm9.++
talking till Rm0.00
xDD aduh........!!!hahahahha
cnt do anythg lor...
so miss him~~~~^ ^
hahahaha
nw blogging&on9 using small laptop..
cz jie din use it..
then me ply lor..
> < weird de laptop...
more relax using the deskop..
tis laptop very "FUZHA"
> < ''hahahha
evening....
whole go change trouser except dad
erm...is bro de la..
chines new year de..= =
to small for him..
little small la...then mum angry lor..= =
bro also...= =lolx....
almost 30 mins ltr..
dad call sis to go shop take crab..0.0
hahaha...then we all quick quick de go shop lor..
cz already late lw ...xDD
who knws...
we all eat thr nia,,..
1stly dad ask us to bring home..
then donno all of us sit down n eat...xDD
cute de family...xPP
then go servay but shirt lor..
bro de la..me n sis also gt 1 shirt
hahaha..x33
^ ^next time gv u c de pic..xDD
then nite went home.....=X
go ply comp xia then c movie xia..
go slp lw
hahahahha..
wei sms me say tat let me very happy de thg..~~^ w ^
sweet arrr~~~~^ ^..hehe
cute lar you~~~~=33 

No comments:

Post a Comment