Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I reli donno wat to do..=(

lolx....today nt more time..
lazy to write chinese..=( moody here..
in the morning...= =
wn wear lens..but weird weird de..
the lens keep moving up n down..
i donno wat to do..
then i din wear it lw lo..> <
afraid arr...
at school...lolx..= =
been canning by teacher Chas..= =
look off lw..tought u r gud de..T.T
lolx...= =becz me forgt bring buku lukisan n exercise book..> <
sry la....T.T
my hands terus...........beku diao...arr!!!!
so hard de canning..T.T
at school also always emo de..=(
thk abouy Piggy lo...i knw he worry me..
n i donno hw to treat him gud..
i don understand him tis time..=(
weird!!!=(
then tat xiao ming..
wn me n wei break jor...
me also donno hw to do..=(
='( Sad arr!!!!
afternoon play a while de Fb..= =
then go sleeping..
my eye so pain arr!!=(
slp lo....x(
then mum go cooking..
almost wn go tuition le..
go eat dinner...= =
sienx sii go tuition..= =
today full...........*speechless*
Hate arRR!!!=@
n nw afraid using lens lw..T.T
takut buta ltr..xD
> <
hahaha= =
n tat David also..= =
wn me wif Mr.Piggy..
if nt wrong la....xDD
nvm..> <
n my mirror..*small de
broken..!!!!!!T.T
ish!!!sad sii!!!=(
donno wat to do about everythg..!!!='(

No comments:

Post a Comment