Sunday, April 10, 2011

moody?

lolx..sry..nt sure to myself..
nw my all feeling im nt soooo sure enough,,
=( feel nth ..
school..D= feel very very bad,,
nw hv to do projek
for Geo & Sej..
T.T sooooo stupid de me..> < din hear wat teacher say so..
=( hate myself being like tis~
alot of stress in my head..
sometime ask myself..
why im be sooo lazy doing somethg tat is important.
why i hv to spend alot of time doing useless thg..??
why im so stupid ??din look alike as sister..
alot difeerent like my sister..
=( wat i suppose to do?

on my mind..
a blank page..
dn even hv a "DOT" in the page
try be more girly n positively..!!
=( only cn thk bt din do it hardly..

my frenx relationship..
nt nid to thk..
haha..nt reli gud enough..
feel tat frens tat sometime..jz cn ply..
nt everythg cn say out to them..
sometime they will throw in a place..
a dark place..u dn even knw  is them
they wont help u..they jz cn see n laugh at u
when they laughing ..
wat cn do??jz only shy or embrassing to self
feel useless!!
bt some ,they gud~bt nt many as i imaging
pretend to b happy..??
donno~they knw wat im feeling>>?they donno either
bt i knw only God will knw it =')~

frenx(girls) always ask me about my love relationship..
haha..wat do u thk?
a boy wif me together almost 1 year~wn break le?
they ask me de .=') u n 'he' ok mar??
wat is ur situatioon??gud?
i jz cn say usually la..
nth speacial for..
wif a boy nt reli care about  me..
wif a boy tat never knw wat im thking
wif a boy tat donno wat i want for
wif a boy hw i missing he is
he jz gt a face let me donno hw to say "Let us Break our realtionship.."

haha..tis make me thk dao 阿B..> <
when i was primary..n so he is
jz donno y i like him~
feel tat gt feels in him..> < bt..
he very cute=)
n foolish me donno tat he is accept me as his gf..
i tot tat we nt a sweet  couple..
who knws..a girl ying yiu dao him
tat girl din accept him i thk > < i donno
阿B write a stupid fen shou letter to me..
tat time..haha..> < sad lor..wat again..
then,2years ltr baru talk to him..
n when i talk again wif 阿B..
i jz knw tat he like Belinda
=) i dn hv any sad feeling..
bt i hv a proud of him tat he nw reli put a real love in his relationship
when i see them~=) reli a very sweet couple~
*jealous-ing*..xP then they hv a lot of sweet memory too~
=) very happy seen they happy~bt..
a time let them break out~!!
0.0 OH NO..阿B keep ask me wat he should do to let Bel back to his side
im try alot >  < sry din help dao u
then a few weeks ltr..sad news..
Belinda  in sick~many ppl pray for her.. 
nw She is beside God~She is in Peace nw~
We all miss You~='3
BelindaHo(R.I.P)

my dear Belinda~='(
i missing u~nt only u~
ur beloved family n ur frenx either~
We all Love You~

back to the story >  <

me n w n Wei..
donno wat situation le..
阿B nw mayb > < kao others girl lw ba ~
jiayou lor > < 
Amy&Ah悯..= =
wat inroduce to me a .........................
> < aiyo~nt me say he bad la..
he wont accpet me too = =..
n me in tis big size de..> < wont acept de la 
= ='' n me also nt reli knw his wat wat de..T  T
me very 为难 la..
> <~
stress-ing jor~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment