Monday, January 2, 2012

Trying to be happy?

Today come with english post ? / ^ \ Sorry~
Today I'm not taking my smiling pills ? Getting EMO is my style?
"Come on Babe~ STOP BEING EMO!! CHEER UP!!!" Apple said
How sweet being with Apple ~ We just like FRUITS~
hahahahahaha~ silly me are confuse on many things including you?
It couldn't be happen to both of us ='O We should be happy~ 
Don't think others bad thing , Everything gonna be alright =') I'm together with you 
The tears are not suppose on your face la , ='D Rub off the water tears


Today 02/01/2012 ,
coming all in 2 numbers ?-_________- TOTO or watever will be win by number 2?
LOLX!!! APALAH -________-'' *rubbing the head*
gonna work again / ^ \ I'M LAZY LARH !
but need to survive with money have to hard working to get the money -______-
then going out =D having a nice TRIP ~!!! KAKAKAKA XD MyEm0.Com
Morning watching Barbie Prince Charming MyEm0.Com
GOSH ! NOT BAD! =DD MyEm0.Com What will do if I'ma princess too =3 HEHE
Then going to shop with brother / ^ \ alone so ........................
Work till night almost 6++pm~ 
At 7pm gonna go to McDonald =3 having meal with Apple and others
but Apple said to me that he wont come 
When i reach there He was in there 
Giving a surprise .  but I know he will give this surprise 
before going to McDonald im believe that He wont come together 
At last he was there ,not any surprise for me?
At there , I'm not even talk alot .
What feeling I don't even know it , some .....confusing?
Its make me felt want to cry ~ 
AhQi ,Eileen keep ask me what happen to me and Apple ,
My answer is :: Nothing , 
I know Apple will give me the surprise but at last 
Sorry Apple , let you dissapoint 




I'm not eat alot =O just ice-cream , fizzy orange and frence fried
thats all ~ and last i drink Angel's coffee =) thankyou =D
almost 9pm we all going back le =O
Thankyou~ =)


Babe~ I want to tell you~
RAWR~ ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment