Saturday, January 7, 2012

Missing You ~

MyEm0.Com Hey !!! XD
Come have a ENGLISH POST again? =X sorry ~
华语文章 , 懒惰 ? =X 偶尔吧 

ERM~ Want to say -_________-  to Bloggers
sorry for my ChatBox D= Sometihing happen to my ChatBox - 口 -
So~~~~~~I'm sorry ~ Anything just Comment to my Post okay? =(
Hope coming visited my blog will comment some -_________-
Okay nevermind , I knew it wont happen =(


Yesterday , Friday =口 Wait this weekend sooooooooo     LONG !!
MyEm0.Com At last I can meet my Apple XD 
In the morning going to school , waiting..................................................
COME ON !!! =口 someone we(Me and Kong) were waiting -________-
Waiting a person that always don't want to come to school for orentation?
GOSH , I'll forgave you XD cause our school orentation is SUxKS!!!
All about Form 4 things and ..............TALKING STUFF 
Okay  Its not IMPORTANT !!XD  just need to remind myself to be more hardworking 
Its not easy to let me get a good result in SPM MyEm0.Com 
Its not difficult if Hard working to do -_________- 
soooooooooooooooooo........................... MyEm0.Com !!!!!XD
Night before 7 already at church lw -__________- without eating my dinner =D
Who knews my parents go out suddenly at 9:50pm like that 
theres no more time to give me eat my dinner , so I decide not to eat dinner
and going to church wait till the time is come =I
Talk some with Apple and have to go back too =( Felt don't want to leave / ^ \
Can I bring my Apple back with me ? =X HEHE
and he not gonna on his computer even online too ..... have to study and finish his homework 
Pity Apple , He 's tired I know then today have to school replacement again
-_________- DAMN SCHOOL ?! HAIZ =(
Our Chinese New Year also need to replacement school 
Waiting for He about 1 week =口 Then only Sunday afternoon he would be mine nia 
MyEm0.Com HOW SAD !!! T__________T

Saturday morning have to tuition even yesterday afternoon =口
Walk to tuition =D feels so GOOD !!XD but very Hot / . \
ChubbyChubby 
MyEm0.Com

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH~ of course take Umbrella lo XD
going to tuition - 口 - only me is the Form 4 and others Merbau's Form 5 -______-
At tuition 3 HOURS !! NOTHING to do =( teacher give me the Math paper
HAHAHAHAH~~ =D Forget all formulae and I'm just staring nia  
T_______________T       ALONE !!
Then get ready xia -_________- watch movie while eating my lunch
almost time going to Youth X口 I'm LATE !! because of Mom need sleep and TonyHii is busy going out
Then no one fetch me to Church -__________-
Just wish I can drive the car by my own in this age =D SWEET 15 and 16? XD
Then at Youth seeing my Apple looked Tired =口 just wish I can help him =(
Because of me going to Youth after school replacement day 
Thankyou Apple ? ='( and your Apple-ing  plus up Sweet Chocolate =')
Its SWEET X') 
MyEm0.Com

RAWR ~ 

__________________________________________________________________________________
MyEm0.Com

Apple , if you tired =口 Rest More =(
I'm totally Worried about you -_________- plus up you get sick very fast 
Using your mom phone reply me ?=( Sorry , I'm afraid to reply you 
I can sure that I'm miss you is real ='( Last night ='D I'm cried
I can't sleep well because of missing you very much and thinking some to you and me 
COME ON !! I knew its all LAST MEMORIES ! 
='( sorry , I can't forgot the one Bad to me while the Good I'll forgot 
Sorry , It's whats my habit is ='( I'm sorry 

No comments:

Post a Comment