Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello School , Goodbye Holidays

Sorry~ XD now using English for my Blog =X Hope can read with my Sucks English / ^ \
A short and Fast Post I want to write =X

Yesterday night I'm going out =X So can't updated my Apple's Blog =O
And he wanted to have a post for his blog X( 
Ermmmm~~ sorry Apple =X I dont know what to write =X
But I'm updated this Evening and you can't see it for these weekdays =)
nevermind~ you will see it after Thursday XD 
Tahan more even me together =X We will 


These what I'm happy to see it XD APPLES!!! 
Bling Bling lagi ~~XDD hahahahahaha at Super save de =X
and the last day of my holidays and even some students blogger too / ^ \
I know We don't like school XD hahahaha

These what I receive it -_______- Waiting for a long time 
GOSH!!!!! it suppose to be before Christmas Receive it de 
but donno what to the Shop -_____- Let me wait dao PEKCEK
Then Some of the Lens is Different what I'm order 
Rechange it gua =O none stock ? -__________- LOL!
at night preparing my school things / O \
Nervous of a person at school and Stressing that I'll will sit with who -_____-

At last the time is come =O
SCHOOL TIME IS COMING !!!
Have to wake up early in the morning ~ Then facing to some problem > <
Maybe will facing to a problem that I'll be a Quiet Girl XD
others friends at others Class , mostly is Alamanda & Begonia
Me and Noami at Canna  -_________- Not bad for me lw =)
At least can gt a new target for next year SPM
do the best and not try to play again =( See you again Childish Grace

At school study some subject =) Okay for the 1st day study @ ^ @
I dint bring my exercise book XD then using A4 papers 
Hope i will rewrite it to my exercise books and will remember whats teacher said before 
=) GOOD LUCK GRACE & others Bloggers too =) HEHEHE
the 1st day gt study ADD MATH and MATH mostly la and MORAL!!!!
then BM and PEDAGANGAN just explain what what will study nia =O
WHAT THE MATH I LEARN SO HAPPY !!!XD
WAO =D Additional MATH today C.WongMeiLing teaching =X
give me I can understand =X but i think some of the students don't really how to do so 
I just know -__________- mostly of the class student is borrow mine Calculator to calculate
XD HAHAHAHA~~ ANYWAY
the Important is I BEGIN TO LOVE ADD MATH? =D
*Dont say it to fast - O - havent final semester and all topic you know , mayb its just a basic nia *
IGNORE ME!!!! 

just now going to Eve's Corners =)


HAHAHAHA~~ KUAT eat Grace Hii XDD
Chinese New Year is near still eat those foods , plus up not going to EXERCISE !!
TOOOOOOOO BADDD!!!! DX
My tummy Baby gonna be more bigger le -________- almost 2months le
Actually already 1year ++months le XD I din't memorise the date XD 
Its not important XDD


Hey Babe ~ I do miss you D= is TRUTH~ HEHE ~TAKE CARE =X

You too readers XD The New Year is NOW! 
Lets us DO THE BEST FOR NOW =) !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment