Sunday, January 15, 2012

Okay , I'm stupid -____-

HAHAHAA -_____- Believe on what I'm write on my title

Just KICK me off !!! =)
Trust me =) I'm really STUPID !!

Tell you a true stories , just happened this morning =)
This morning , Mom told a girl that not need to go for morning Worship 
Then she terus Awake and dont even felt sleepy , 
then told mom that wanted to go this morning dont care how
Then Cried almost half of hour -_______- She cute right ?
And argue with mom , and said what about sister and brother different than her ,She's tooo naught 
just because of wanted going to church in the morning ,
Then reach Church , she felt alone , even had her boy beside her 
Not much , just 1 hour and 30 minutes =) Then her boy gonna out with his family ,
So she was trying to be happy =) Then going with her friends eat breakfast at the nearest shop
Almost is the time going back =O Then , waiting her car , and Aternoon going church again
She going back to have some rest , and had a bath 
Then at 1 30 pm , she going to church with her mom 
Then She keep watching for the time XO for get a time together with her boy ,
Her boy is a Bass music teacher , excited to accompany he, =O
Once a week ? Even dont have talk through phone , Of course will miss each other
But the bad news =) Her boy is not coming this afternoon 
Tell his friend -________- and ? without told to me 
Okay , Fine . Let it go , Just felt something wet on the floor =)
Where's the Umbrella ?
Had her dinner at her shop and go back after go buy somthing at GK 
None of my things but She's been maid -____-
Cause she had to take all her family's thing................Then been ignored too
DAMN ...................................................................
When home saw that Her boy is left a message at Facebook , Nothing can say 
Then the Lies =) here and there ,
She cried in front the computer while chatting with her Boy , 
She cried 1 hour !!!!!! GOSH -_______- isit long ? @ @'' unSTOP one 
Its is a true story for today =) and the girl is me. 
HAHAHAHA!!! =) Its hard to pretend sometimes , But have to 


I'm count-down-ing !! just left 3 more days ~ Its our 1 month =') 
But this is what our condition =') Some words wont said , Its been locked in my heart 
A week wont talk again , and I had to be happy without you ? HAHA~ funny , 
Trust it , our talk just not more than I imagine =O
The lies , would It gone after it been memorized ? 
No , It wouldn't gone =)
Yes , The HURT .


2 comments: