Monday, January 9, 2012

It's not the reason

Okay MyEm0.Com It's making some nonsense 
I know ..... MyEm0.Com Something Make Me really can'y concetrate myself MyEm0.Com

Sunday morning gonna be fast going to Church , Mom's choir have to be fast 
So I'm have to joining to =口 but the sad thing is Apple is not talking to me -________-
Hey , anything happen you suppose to say it to me 
Saturday afternoon I know we can't toooooo much too -____- because me havd some Youth meeting
plus up you were going to you're Tuition class too , You know I'm worried you 
-______- Just can't stop thinking on you , Really can't !
So , on worship ^ 口 ^'' Our distance were ........different
So just can wait for AFTER worship then you will be together with me !!
But .... Little Dissapointed , My Apple had to accompany his mother , 
And I gonna going to Parkson alone Shopping -_______-
Enter the shop alone and the Workers keep asking me
" Yes ? Finding anything ? " Of course I'm said no lo XD
All expensive de X( Plus up no one accompany me 
Walk-ing while see-ing phone *FACEBOOK-ing!!* XD
Some Status updated / ^ \ been Ignored i Know
from 10 reach Parkson , A lot of shop is open lw =) nice too XD
Then Shopping till 12 pm -_________- 
Hey , Its hard to Shopping alone at there XD but mostly I'm wasted my time on eating / 口 \
From Hungry To FULL !! FUUUUHYOOOOOOO!
Its using my Half of my Wallet's money ^ 3 ^''
Then after eating I'm going to buy some stuff that I need lo -______-
Then almost 1215 pm le , faster go Bus Stop wait for Bus lo 
Mostly is Full , Then see dao Senadin's Bus , I saw Jun in the bus =)
Saying MyEm0.Com Of course de ma XD
Then wait for another bus coming -______- Wait dao.....tired!! MyEm0.Com
Almost 1245 pm rreach Bou then terus walk back to Church =O
With 2 guys -______- Iban de la~But no talking and they donno I'm followed them XD
They just lived in front the Church =O They walked Faster than me larh 
Cause they walk 1st =口 just see dao them when on the half of the way to Church
Reach Church almost 1 pm + I think so =) Then , 刚好看到传道
Then take the Key from He =) Thankyou XD
Then open the room , open all the Air-con and fans , DAMN HOT !!
Sorry I'm not showing my face -______- My face looked tired and look like no eyes on me > ^ <
So sorry XD and see how Fat I'm really is 
Can't finished my Lunch+Breakfast at Marrybrown so I bring it back 
But the mashpotatoes is ........... not really taste nice =X
Eat dao felt want to split all the foods out again , so Stop eat it lorh 
/ ^ \ still many then I throwed it lw -______- HAIZ
Waiting people come almost 1 hour 15 minutes ? 
But that time I knew I'm felt unhappy to Apple , Then don't want to talk to Him too =(
Even ignore Him ='( Sorry , you din't tell me what your problem is 
So I can't understand you , I don't know you  MyEm0.Com
Wasting my time on there , Then I heard A lot of Weird Sound !!
It's really make me Scared on that SOUND !!!! MyEm0.Com
At last okay larh ='( also having an Apple-ing at last 10 monutes ='(
Then Apple's car is coming , and in the same time 
Me & Apple din't take phone , Both of our phone is ringing said others friends
So Apple's phone ring is about to fetch him to Tuition MyEm0.Com My APPLE !!
Then mine -_______- call me for asking How I'm going to go back 
Then I asked my brother taking me lo plus up been scold too -_____- SUCKS
Okay , nevermind -_____- till night go ready for 爱星年(星州日报)
WOOOHHOOOO!! Not really A lot of people XD but see Some friends too XD

Come Some Picture Of Me !! None-Edited XD My look 
MyEm0.Com

Then I bring this back !!XD For FREE~~

MyEm0.Com HEHEHEHEHEHE 
Not Bad the performs =X But I'm felt sleepy that time =X Mayb I'm using a lot of energy in the morning
At there eat a lot of some Fried thing !!!
GOSH!!!! OILLLL!!! MyEm0.Com My face all being oilly -_________-
When going back =O on my Facebook , Then quickly see others notification ?
Sad , no Apple but A message to me said Night from Apple =(
How sad , I'm not 珍惜 the time together with HIM !! MyEm0.Com
I'm Sorry ~

Hey , Babe ~ I heard something from our geng =(
But you're not telling me this ='( I'll know you not in mood that time then so do I
-____- Because of jealous or what , angry on you not talking to me all the morning 
It's not important , The IMPORTANT is don't do that such of stupid thing larh ,
You always said to me that , Wait is what We have to do , 
We Wait and We Patience ='( It's hard to you and me too 
If you Unhappy , Think about what We said before ? <<< This what you teaching me let me happy before ?
But It's Fail to me MyEm0.Com HEHEH~XP
I'll always by your side =( I think so , So you don't some negative-ly ! > ^ <
Positive-ly on mind ~ Remind you , I'm yours X') HEHEHE~ 
I'll miss you , and I know you miss me too right ? If no , I'm taking back what I said in this row XP
So Babe ~ Pray ~ We also need to Pray =') 
See ~ How cute We were XD Do it when we take pic together XP
We sure have fun too MyEm0.Com XD


So , Good Luck ,We together MyEm0.Com !!!XD
END。MyEm0.Com   

No comments:

Post a Comment