Friday, March 2, 2012

March Short Post -_____________-

Okay , Now say Hello to beloved March , 
You coming to fast is it ? Now your second name is Exam month too xD
Joke Joke =X Just kidding > < Our school just gave us too much stress I think 
Tommorow is going to start our 1st EXAM !!! 
Moral !! O . O'' Okay , Fishy result x) How to stay the real place 

Someone said ," If you failed your these Exam , you will be THROWN in to the artclasses ! 
You are not suit in Science Class ! LAZY + STUPID ! "

What the FART ??!! @ 口 @!!!
Actually the highest the marks of Moral doesn't mean He/She is Moral ok -__________-''
Like me =X I'm not high in Moral's mark but I'm moral xD
Stop laughing , You know I'm lying rite ? so shut up !! xD HEHEHEHEH


xD KAKAKAK~ I will be the one in there I think so xD 
-____________-'' This post nothing special la , 
Just repeat what I'm say nia /_________\


 Now Alone Single =D Of course hear many songs to relax myself x)
But unlucky , None prepared for Exan and others -_______-''
Even blog less updated now , all because of working at shop !!
GOSH !! felt like unfree at all ! DX SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE !! =(
Can't stand it sometimes , but I had to ;'(
Cried , but still need to continue , Good Luck Grace -________-
No semangat jor , /______\ still lame here 
Almost everyday , told mom that I'm lazy and hate going to school =(
It's hurt ba , None energy to get up and continued study even Focus there
What teacher's teach there's nothing in my mind , !!!
WHO COME HELP ME ?! -_____-'' No ONE!! T_____________T

Stop here 1st , I'm speechless dy =( Then goes Bed continued EMO >?
I think so ? I think Nope x) HAHAHAHAHA~
Think Positively ;) there will be the chance and way to go to ,
God helps me !! He will !! ;') I think so ,

END。

No comments:

Post a Comment