Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Coming back the Single Me ;)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA~
Congratulatex me that I'm get back my Single x) 
Where is Apple ? x') He's leave me , ;'D actually I've to be happy -______-
For his happiness and so do I ? x'O I think so , =X
20.12.2011 , x') miss this time very much ,
and when after this Party finished , I'm began to think about your 2012's birthday again
I wished it will happen again with you and me plus up Harold and Eileen , 
But now , there's nothing and no reason to get the party with you again ? x'D
HAHAHA~ This year your birthday , 20.12.2012 ,
all 2 0 1 2 xD HAHAH!! Funny ! same as Kong (Zoey)
HAHAH~ =) It's a little bit hard to let down -______-'' and his STUPID reason ,
make me can't let down Him ='( Alot of people said that useless cried for him ,
Sometime , I will be tried to be fine and stop cried for it , but sometime I'm sorry ,
It's really hurt me a lot D'; I know , He never loved , and I'm tried and accepted it ='D
Bel Bel , I do miss you too , hehehehe =') 


___________________________________________________________________________

Okay , =D now , I suddenly love that 1 week just study for 3 days xDD !!
Just like last week xD , Monday till Wednesday is study at school , 
Then the another 2 days were for US to had a GREAT TIME !!XD
Beside than others students were being black at Stadium =X hehehehehehe
Thrusday , xD Our plans are coming .........................................
Stadium → CoffeeShop → Starbuck → Bowling → PizzaHut → Shopping xD → Popular 
→ ImperialMall → Shopping again xP → Boulevard → Home !!
 XD Isn't it great ?XD

Changing XD ~~

原谅自恋的我 /_______\

LAKSA's fan XD!!

LOL !! DON"T KACAU THEM !! MONEY arrr!!XD

Super like this photo =D Thankyou Kong !!

HAGI ?! I'm Grace xP

Hehe , I'm Zoey a.k.a Kong XD

Erm , I'm the just now Laksa's fan =3 Cheryl ~

StarBuck's 代言人来了!! XD ↑↑↑ 

Captured by Zoey =D 艺术的来了 xD

告诉你 -____-'' 我承认我肥了ho~~讨厌 > /// 口 /// <

我们 ............... 拍照了啦~~!!XD


Captured 2 =O

保龄来了 HAIYA!! 

当然不忘了拍照呀 XD YEAH~~

讨厌~~ 害羞叻 , 第一次玩保龄球,就有很好的意念哟 XP

这就是我们的全体照 /_____\ 少了一个摄影师(Zoey)

P.K  !!! P.K !! 输了请客 !!XD

别小看我 XP 我可是爱玩的哟=D
怕什么 ? GOAL !! 赢了!!XD

吃东西时间到了呀 ~

肚子饿饿饿饿饿!!

来搞恶作剧了 /______\ 我中招!!


这就是 -______- 我所说的咯 , 无辜的我 T_________T

上汤了 !!XD

=DD 

PIZZA 来咯~~ 

享受午餐 , 便拍照 =D

后来去Popular看咯 =O Zoey 要这个 XD NO EXCUSES!

可惜 -___- 这时候我回家了 /___\ 刚好看到妈妈在富丽华 =3 回家咯
到家当然累死了咯~~/_________\ 我们都玩得很开心 XD


本来是说第二天也一起再去玩得 =D 可惜还是不能 
> < 没关系 ;D 放假过后一定能的咯 @@ 应该 -______-''
开心就好啦 ~ =D 很难的一起出去玩得那么上瘾 !!


_________________________________________________________________________


现在玩归玩啊 ~ 考试来了 -_________-'' Da ji Do diao料咯 
/______\ 在学校孤独的我 @@ 爱睡 -_-'' 更不用说书到底读的进 =(
我也蛮担心的啦 ~ 一向来我的成绩本来就不是很好的说 , 
不能和小敏,Kong,志镇,长杰他们也是应该的啦 =')
只要我们还是同心的在一起就好 XD 幼稚的我们还是要继续 便玩 XD


话说回来啦!! 重点是考试 -______-!!
/__________\ 只能说加油呗 ~~ T________T
考完了就一起出去HAPPY了 ~ 不管成绩先吧 -_______-''
加油哦~~!!! @@
/______________\   END。
我自己说什么都不知道 -_____-'' Stupid me , !

4 comments:

  1. walao你有放那张照片上去!!笑死我 XD
    我本来打算放的,怕你被误会 XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD hahaha!! aiya~ wont how de la -____-''
      /___\ me OPEN de!!XD

      Delete
  2. My birthday so famous arr.hahaha.I like this post! Amoi 加油!女人要堅強!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uiseh xD of course la =DD Thankyou x) I will tried =) hehe

      Delete