Thursday, March 22, 2012

DREAM CATCHER!!

YEAH :) A Dream Catcher , 
Is it not much people know about this , even me ? -____-''
Just because my ex- told before that he was wanted it to :O
So I'm getting more interest on it !! xD
1st Thank you my ex and my lady friend , Kong ( Zoey) :D
Zoey told me that she saw a page that sold dream catcher !! COMPLETELY HAPPY!!xD
THANKYOU :D 

From the page photo :) hehehehehe
This is the 1st thing and the 1st time makes me do my decision and order in 2 days 
It is attracting me :D !!! soooo much !! adn a looot!! 
OH NO!! It's make me crazy !!xDD
It's the same !! :) Quite nice ~ hehehehe
Now , it's haging on my phone xPP <3 WAKAKAKAKAKA

There's more Dream Catcher's photos :)
It is also can as a necklace :D NICE !!
Simple is Nice !! :)


This is a design tattoo :D Look ↓↓↓↓


Became a tattoo at the back :D Nice is it ?! My ex- dream -____-''
The Dream Catcher Hanger also got :) A loooooooooooot !! 


At google serach the dream catcher xDD hahahahah :)
hehehehehehe :) see the dream catcher just let me smile xDD alone -_____-''
I'm getting sot-ter and sot-ter -______-'' LOL!!
Can't control the stupidnest me xDD!! 

Beside :) , Now share Three movies xD
- How to make a dream catcher necklace 

and the second is a new song :) Chinese song 
Hai okay larh :D but the chorus got nice dao "Don't cry!!"xDD 
-______-'' sorry for no MV de > . < but Youtube got :D hehehe

The third one :D Handsome boy ~ Zoey sharing too ;D
They are many me CRAZYY!!!!!!! @口@
Bleeding nose and drooling !!xDD 

hehehehehe~~ END here ba :D BYE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment