Saturday, March 3, 2012

The 1st EXAM begin !!

xD hahahahahaha~ Come updated now xD 
I think also not much thing to so too -____________-''
Let me show you what I've done at the 1st day of EXAM !! xD
Erhem , =X Moral  /___________\ !! 

Of course ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, HEHEHE 
TROLL FACE !!!** xD

Not hard -________-'' This is what my school's friends said 
I'm sorry , I'm not too good in memorize something , 
So sorry , I'm stupid -___-'' and 
I don't wanted to compare the result , It just makes me felt more .........................
SAD /____________\ Giving me too much stress on studies 
Ah Jie !!! HELP ME UI!!! T_______________T
Today moral test , FUUU!!!!
SUDDENLY LOSS MINDED !! -_______-'' what the hack?!
There just likes nothing that I'm tried to memorize it T________T 
SAD CHIN CHIN !! D; ISH~~ =(

_______________________________________________________________________


HAHAHAH~ I'm smile outside xD
But no ones know inside is raining !! FLOOD !! -_______-''
Emo again and again and again x) 
It's my feeling xDD!! Don't like ? OFF your computer lorh xP
Not pleased you -___________-'' JkJk /_____\

I always call her Girl through Facebook only la xD but in reality ,
Call her name of course la xD
Sim Sing Jin =) Girl , To you , 
Stay strong Girl , It doesn't matter been break with a boy like him -________-''
One day you will realise , It is stupid when you crying for himm is nothing 
It's true , Maybe /_________\ I'm said to you  but myself can't done it too 
But I tried to , xD untill today I'm forgot his chinese name xD
Cause I'm called him using others NickName just only for me and it's become a habit 
-_________-'' Stupid me ~ PAISEH !! Q 口 Q
HAHAHAHAHA~
Good Luck Girl , We 're the same , and some many more 
Be strong !! 
;') !! To me and you x')




END o


p/s :: Weird and broken english again -_______-'' Hope Bloggers know what I mean 
/________\ sorry , theres nothing I can blog le , But I tried to had my hobby come true xD
You can HIT me !! >>>>> DUSH!!! <<<<< xD

1 comment: