Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Busy Holiday !!

HOLIDAY !!!! BUSY !!! / 口 \
WHAT THE FART ???!! =( Holiday also full of busy time ?
T_______T Tired and unfree =( Holidays no out , no play -______-''
just Tuition , Working , Home and only just 1 hour and fews minutes of playing Facebook ?!
even no time to blogging !! MyEm0.Com


Last Saturday POPCORN 之午 !!!XD
FUN & NICE !! but something spoil is myself -_____-''
I'm responsible on the game and everything is ................................................. COLD !!
No one sporting -____-'' plus up I've to give question to them to win prize , POPCORN
It's real =D sweet ~~ HEHEHEHEHE
But I 'm win CHIPSTER snack xD! as I know -__-'' CHIPSTER snack is
kinda speechless is it ? xD It's truth , if not you can buy it yourself and you will know xD
Sharing with mom and dad , KAKAKAKAKAKA 
feel oily =X hehehee~~ 

Mom brought me to a shop don't know what name isit xD , * forgot > . <
I've had spray !! AT LAST !! WOOOOHOOO!!
Erm , a bottle of treatment xP , and hair oil ? #translated xD hahahaha
Quite love the spray xD MyEm0.Com hehehe
But got little bit hard to use > . < cause my hand very short xia de > x <
So can't spray good for beginner ( Me ) Dx
MyEm0.Com xPP 


Seriously , -_______-'' I'm being to emo again / 口 \
MyEm0.Com HEHEHEHEHE~
Then became more fatty Q . Q HOW CAN IT BE !!
MyEm0.Com The fatty layer cannot go out from my body de !! > . <
Because I'm lack of EXERCISE !!XD admire myself / 口 \
MyEm0.Com Who can bring me out to keep myself fit ? hehehehe xP
WAKAKAKAKAKAKA~xDD


______________________________________________________________

Erm....... =X Give me emo emo xia /_______\ Tired-ing > . <
Yesterday view HIS blog x') Stupid me -__-'' 
Why always thinked about past ?! Nothing to do is it ? x(
Nope, I'm not , I'm just tooooo miss about him ;'P hehehe~
Forgive my stupidness -______-'' MyEm0.Com
x')

No comments:

Post a Comment