Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fast Forward ? To My Love ~

Happy Two month anniversary, and we still haven talk a word =')

Baby Apple , Hope you saw this , =( 
Maybe My english bad , but Hope you will know what do I mean it X(

Now , maybe its take a long time to let me stop my Emo -______-''
But I can't stand it anymore , 
I need you more than others , I know , if i message you , 70% you will not replied my message
and 30% it will happen , It's only my guess , so don't really care about it , 
In 1 week , its only 3 days that I can communicate with you , and the time is short , 
Your family 's cases , and Mine , 
It is hard to let you be the good choice , 
but I want you to know , I'm sad when you are not around me ,
It s hard to explain my mood and heart to you , truly ,
Every weekdays , I just try to excited to wait for the weekends , 
so that I can saw you and havd some sweet things together ,
It will be past or what , But I'm sure I'm miss it alot 
I just want you let me felt that I'm really is your beloved , 
Just only one word from your mouth , It will makes me DOWN like DUM..
90% of these problem can make me getting CRAZZY !!
We don't had much time together , and I 'm don't want to cry in front the computer or during bed 
when I watching our messages , photos , and your profile , 
Maybe it's true also that I will because of our distance and become EmoEmo or SadSad girl 
-______-'' I don't want too , But It can't stop my eyes , 
The tears just drop as they want to , 
So , My Boy , can you care more about me ? It's just let me felt that 
I'm gonna to lose you , < / 3
It's hard for me ,if You are not around me , 
Don't try to play me like this , It's hurt , 

When you said you wanted me to find the new one when you go to other places for study or what , 
The heart is breaking , and I'm cried in the Indoor Stadium , 
And I'm do a decision that , I'll wait you until you are finish your study there ,
I am willing to wait you , So do you ?
And you promise me that We going to trip ? and fetch me when I'm done my study at school ,
Then brin me to watch movie , and many more , 
You 're remember ? and do you still want to continue it ? < / 3
='( Hope you know what I mean for , 
Totally miss you ! 
Don't leave me alone , I'm really want you ! Need you ! Miss you ! Love YOU !

1 comment:

  1. Jiayou :)
    Mine also like this . Make us worry about them , miss them a lots ..

    ReplyDelete