Sunday, February 5, 2012

Good Girl ?XD

Today is SUNDAY !! =O
Tommorow is HOLIDAY !! =D but morning i had a DAMN Tuition -_____-''
HAIZ~ I'm lazy to had a tuition now =( 
Form 4 is not easy anyway -___-'' even SPM Form 5 , T___T i will know it 

Today I'm being a Good Girl ?
Today , I'm not going out with my beloved -___-''
Sure don't know how sad I am 
It is because He is going out with his friends =O panjat Gunung ?=X
I want to -____-'' but not dare , mayb I have to give he ,himself enjoy time 
=( Can't too stick Him , But I wished to 
Damn miss HIM !! ='( We din't talk much , And I spend my time to see your blog post when you're not online
=') The older post make me felt that I'm stupid , idiot 
How the girl changed you , hurt you much ~ I'm sorry , I din't take the choice tightly 
My Love , I'm sorry ~

I wished I can be like this to you ~ ='(
I'm waiting too long , and do you know that ? 
I can't stop myself to thinking about you , You just going around my head ='(
And The cried come to me again ~ Only you can stop it , and you know how to ~
Babe , Where are you now ? Come to Me !! ='(
I need you , NOW !!



Babe , Husky I Found !! =') SUPER CUTE !
My beloved puppy too , =')
From Kuala Lumpur's people ='D

RM1800 for one puppy -_____-'' Just MALE =X

_________________________________________________________________

So i have to end now? =') 
Okat then X)

At Last , Continue crying ? -_______-''
Yeah~ The paip is opened till my Apple stayed beside me ,
My Beloved Apple , I LOVE YOU ~
Do you ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment