Sunday, April 1, 2012

APRIL FOOL !!

HAHAHAHHA~ -___-'' Funny ?!
GOSH ! Today been fool by friends , completely ?!
/_______\ Stupid me > <'' ~

In the morning , wake up suddenly and switch on the light O . O
Then thinking - - - - - - ( lagging ) - - - - - - -
Owh ~ Now just 5 : 14 a.m !! What the hell wake up so early ?
Then go sleep again !!xDD
But over slept -______-'' Nervous mom and me get ready and had our breakfast at " He-Po "
Suddenly , O . O * SPLASH !!!! ( Raining drops )
Running cat and dog > . < Done our breakfast 15 minutes and reached to church :)
After reach church the 1st one is my ex :')  
Then I'm gonna go to 敬拜赞美 @ @'' Child de 
Erhem , the mic is low , Then been scold by Joey's Mom - ^ - '' 
冤枉 !!!!! 
After that start out Top - 4 lesson :O just almost 10 people larh~~ Not much for the 1st day :O
Next week maybe will be more :) 

On the second chong bai  ( 崇拜 ) :( Listen to Paster and heart are missing someone ~ 
My Prince Apple :') using Joey 's phone to message him , although he won't reply my message if
I'm the one message him :( Till 7 p.m just replied his message :'(
I wrote " Know who am I ?" - using Joey's number
7 p.m He replied : " No , who are you ? Do you know me ?"
I ask Joey to replied Grace Hii is missing him , but he replied that not gonna be work
the meaning is the truth wont happen bacause he DIN'T and NEVER will get back to me (Grace Hii)
HAHAHA~ It's not the April Fool !! :'( I  didn't play APRIL FOOL !!
My heart is broken ~ Thankyou Joey for helping , :')

Can I ask ? Why do you leaving me ? :(

Okay -___-'' Now , Ojibala liao ~ @ @ 
补充 :: Yesterday (Saturday) Youth :O about 环保世界 and more x)
WALAO !!xD kinda hot @ @'' and I'm the one be 领会 
Don't know how to explain -___-'' But I'm surely nervous on it !! DX
and badly -____-'' No wonder whose car are running to me Dx
I'm speak fast and pray together fast like train - -'' HAIH!!!
Dissapointed on myself :X and just Ignored me 
plus up , sad case always happen - -''



HAHAHAHA :D Enjoyed Coconut at the shop > . <
Actually , I can't eat it and drink the coconut juice cause it is bad to me D;
> . < But I don't care about it , hehehehe : 目
Then , I brought an I-PAD !!xD


HAHAHAHA :D Nice to play !! 
But still will lag larh :O 
The I-PAD is other people de > . < A girl same age with me 
Actually she is my friend - -'' from Sibu if not wrong ,
She went out from house alone and open a shop > . <''
Don't know what happen to her O . O Her I-Pad is at people's hand~
Leng lui lai de :) Sorry for not sharing her facebook here , 
But her out looking just like 18++ girl like me :X But she more older cause she is making up xD
So , if me and she stand together , I will be the yougest sister !!xD 
-_____-'' You can IGNORED me :D


_______________________________________________________________
Wash your mind here ? :) and your eyes :) 
My post is very 复杂 de xDD Very Complicated !! @ @''


And this is me Dx !!




END。

2 comments:

  1. Did your Prince Apple break ur heart?? if he did, he don't deserve you!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget Apple and move on sweetheart.He left so you should move on.Be strong,be tough :D
    xoxo

    http://imzoeylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete