Monday, February 22, 2010

.......X:

haiya..ben lai go tuition d..hahaXDD
nt need 2 go..cus daddy gt problem..mayb cnnt fetch me..
hahaXDD..so me dn go tuition..but i wn go school la..
hehexP..see ppl n wif frenz ma..><
but dady nt allow me go school..haiz..~~
so me sms po wei lo..sry tat i cnnt go..><
then me suddenly fell a sleep..zzz~~
mana tau dreamin about him n my jie mui..^^
hahaXDD..then..see hp..gt message ma..
then no..me so tired so sleep again..zzz
mana tau again..dreamin about de same ppl..
but different story..hahXDD
10.00a.m like tat he call me..hahaXDD..
play ma..then..bla bla bla..==
hao le le..jiu ready 4 school..
waitin 4 alex ge..==
haiz..~~but fun xia xia la..
he ask me about "who i like??"
><..so embreass..
hehexP..
at school le..see dao..
my jie mui all come le..so malu..
they donno say wat about me..==
then i ask..ah bun..say me like watermelon*chinese*c gua..
==llldamn...juz nasib nt a helmet..hahXDD
tat fine..i dn care..me say self like mushroom..==
hehexP..go school cn see dao him..so happy..^^
but nt same rehat..arg!!
last year nt good 2 him..nvm la..
he ignore my....tat time..><
haiz..~~
when..GEO subject..ling keep say teacher tat gv her angpau..
teacher so clever hahaXDD..
so funny..
ling gv teacher empty angpau 2 isi..
then teacher..put it in his pocket..
he call ling close her eyes..then open again..
say GONG XI FA CAI to teacher..say fam..
then ling say lo..she plus ANG PAU NA LAI..
hahaXDD..n teacher gv ling d same angpau tat empty one..
hahaXDD..me,ming,kiat n tzen..laugh..
hahaXDD..pity ling..hahaXDD
tat c.bawang a..==ll..gt a little angry her..
i wn go toilet also cnnt..
me emergency la..!!arg!!
ok..fine..nvm liao..!!==
me,ming n ling discus seni d ques..hahaXDD..
fun xia xia la..fight fight..^^
mt like normal d la..
miss tang..==
go back le..very late 2 day..mother hii n father hii lo..==
haiz..~~
then..when po wei call me..he like cry-ing..
i ask him..but hhe say no..donno y..==
so im afraid..me cry also lo..
yuan lai..he afraid of his result..
his mom say if his result bad tis time..he will change school..
o.O..he juz afraid of tat..so i say im bcome his xia xia teacher..
teach him wat he donno..^^
hehexP..but like he don like ba..
but i dn care..i will help him 2..never let him change school..
like my last x-bf..==
i hate him nw..==##
left me bhind..
but nw nvm liao..me ok liao..!!
n i dn wn lose my reli lov d bf anymor..!!
never..i will help him all my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment