Friday, February 26, 2010

gt story..but lazy 2 say..

haiz..~~gt many story..wn write in blog de..but sign in xia..
jiu no write le..cus lazy..hehe:P
donno y lazy again..
nw only miss or thinking about him nia...><
n im sry 2 my da jie..er jie..n san jie..
so sry..if i do bbad 2 u..but pls dn say im bei pan u all..
tat hurting..><
reli reli sry..dn angry liao o..i do tat juz bcus i dn wn hurt anyone..
im weak..n i dn wn hurt ppl..if u juz do like tat..anyone will gt hurt..
if u r me..of cus u will feel like tat..(gud de hua)
if bad de hua le..i dn think hurt..cus u r de one hurt ppl..
u understan??
if donno jiu nvm la..
i knw..nia jiu ok liao..:(
if u gt anything u wn my help..n i help u..
but when i need ur help..u juz dn wn or wat..reason 2 let me do alone..
tats nt fair..but..
ok fine!!everyone do tat 2 me..hw le..
i juz accept it la..

No comments:

Post a Comment