Tuesday, February 23, 2010

reli stupid d baby jing..n no sleep de nite..

no mood d la..very sad..
bcus of him..??or self..??
or worry about wat self donno..
juz mayb he unhappy n me neither..
i hv 2 excited..cus the next 3 more hours me cn see dao him le..
but i think he cnnt smile or happy..
i juz hope he cn b more happier..
me n him juz only in relationship 4 28 days..
juz haven 100 days..he cnnt broke wif me..
never ever..i juz wn to knw the reli true lov..
tis few year i like de ppl is lie de..fake lov..cus me nt lov tat boys..!!
nw..me reli is in lov wif CHUA PARK WEI!!
juz donno y..tat i cn feel somethings different..
so..nt same like others..
i dn care he bad in result or not..
i dn care anything..ok..fine..
if he reli wn break wif me..
he hv 2 happy..n find his reli wn de ppl..
let me feel de true lov..
but i reli hope we cn live more than we wn..
i cn do everything 4 him...
dn care hard or nt..
juz wn b happy..
im juz waiting 4 time passing..
n feel self like a big fool..!!
n me also always say "donno..hah..parents say cnnt.."
n others..but tat is truth..
my parents nt allow me..i juz dn wn 2 b a child..tat been..
parents bang diao..
i juz wanna b FREE!!!!!!!!!!!
hope cn..
wish 2..

No comments:

Post a Comment