Sunday, February 28, 2010

damn de!!wat the #$*&!!!!!

damn!!!ma de..!!
i say out all de bad word then u knw..!!
wat the..!!u dn ever let me c dao u!!
if nt u will die..!!
wat happen 2 u!!cari pasal kah hah!!
i getting problem wif u meh!!??
wer..when..!!tell me..
u juz let me feel damn feeling ba le..
nw me wif my lovely park wei 2gether..
then u wn wat??!!
hua xin de boy..!!i hate boy like tat..!!
u handsome meh..!!??
pui!!!no one girl like u a..
damn de u!!go hell la..!!700..!!
u knw u let my parent knw everything..!!
u wn me die hah..ok..cn..
b4 i die..u must die 1st..!!
i use new number..so..cnnt hah..
im nt ur wat..!!u only is my WALL!!
so..dn u ever care me again..u also dn ever like my jie mui!!
xpeacially..my er jie..i knw u like her..
she also nt like ur type..
so old..!!hair like wat!!pui!!!!!!!!
u dn ever touch my jie mui..n sms me..!!i dn knw u!!
im nt gadis murahan 4 u!!
i hv 2 respect myself 2..
so..dn u near me n my jie mui..!!either my bf n his frenz..
u n richard juz lik a lier..SUPER LIER!!!!!
nt use de..so stupid donno english..!!
stupid de LIER!!!!!!!!!!!
damn u!!go hell nia la u!!!




***the one i mean is a boy in my school..name..damn he li!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment