Saturday, January 23, 2010

exchange hp wif 大姐..so fun..^^

hehe^^so fun o..cn exchange hp wif my da jie..ming2..
but er(2) jie de hp..bei cikgu mo shou..nasib is c. ng..
if nt (2) jie will pecat dr pengawas de..><
nasib o..!!phuh..hui ping or wat donno..she also but she faster than (2) jie..
she also take hp 2 school..hahaXD..her mother at ter ma..then me see dao jiu
cal (2) jie call tat girl mom 2 help (2) jie..
hahXD..cn a..thx God..!!^^
then..me n (da) jie..play hp lo..at KHB..
(da) jie take out my hp 2 take pic..==..haiyo..!!
then we gt say..wan exchange cus (da) jie lov 2 play my hp's camera..
hahaXD..sot sot de..hahXD..
then me also wan hers de..^^
so at rehat we exchange it..so happy..
but de problem is my contact..din sav in SIM card n also hers..
then.we donno who de no.hp will received or call..
haiz..~~><
so hard a..gt some no.hp me donno..
its talkin about science d..mayb is loi teck fong..==
==!!nvm..me din reply he/she..
2day only (da)jie de message me reply n she is de many sms wif me..
n also (2) jie..she wan bo sheng de hp no.
so me giv her lo..^^
(2) jie..don sad..ur jie mui support u..
erm..
(da) jie a..u also need +U..dn sad..ur jie mui also will support u..
(3) jie..^^sometimes we no talk so much but we r jie mui..^^
i knw u sad bout ur (x)bf..i knw..ur jie mui also will support u de..

MY JIE MUI>>!!~~+U+U..~~!!Good Luck!!
muacksss..^3^..

No comments:

Post a Comment